National Tourism Day 2023: Celebrated annually on January 25 across the country to highlight the role of the tourism sector in the country’s economy as a whole. It is celebrated by the Ministry of Tourism of the Government of India under the auspices of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, the grand 75-week celebration that was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, to commemorate 75 years of Independence of India.
India has a rich cultural heritage that attracts several foreign tourists. Undoubtedly, India has a notable position due to its magnificent places that are popular as tourist destinations all over the world. The theme of National Tourism Day 2023 has not yet been announced.
National Tourism Day 2023: Quotes
1. “Travelling makes one modest. You see what a small place you occupy in the world.” -Gustave Flaubert
2. “See the world. It is more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Don’t ask for guarantees, don’t ask for security.”- Ray Bradbury
3. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – San Agustin
4. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
5. “Traveling makes you modest. You see what a small place you occupy in the world.” -Gustave Flaubert
6. “One’s destiny is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” -Henry Miller
7. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
8. “We do not travel to escape life, but so that life does not escape us.” – A stranger
9. “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” – Moorish proverb
10. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” -John Steinbeck
11. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, intolerance and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people urgently need it for these reasons.” – Mark Twain
12. “The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask.” -Rico Ridgeway
13. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
14. “The true voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”- Marcel Proust
15. “Like every great traveler, I have seen more than I remember and I remember more than I have seen.” – Benjamin Disraeli
16. “He who is outside his door has the most difficult part of his journey behind him.” – Dutch proverb
17. He who wants to travel happily must travel light.” – Antoine de St. Exupéry
18. “The journey is the destination.” –Dan Eldon
19. “To travel is to evolve.” – Pedro Bernardo
20. “Travelling: leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
READ| National Tourism Day 2023: Learn about its objectives, meaning and celebration here
National Tourism Day 2023: Wishes and messages
1. Traveling makes you modest. You see what a small place you occupy in the world. Happy Tourism Day!
2. Happy National Tourism Day to those who have become great storytellers with countless unforgettable travel memories.
3. Every year, travel to a place you’ve never been before. Happy National Tourism Day!
4. A cordial greeting to everyone on the occasion of National Tourism Day.
5. Lucky are those who can travel and see the world. Happy National Tourism Day!
6. May you have ample opportunities in life to travel.
7. Celebrate the heroes of the tourism industry who go above and beyond to make us feel at home.
8. Travel, explore, meet, learn! Happy National Tourism Day!
9. On this National Tourism Day, we should take a moment to appreciate the tour guides who make a living from tourism but cannot afford it.
10. On this National Tourism Day, greetings to those who love to travel and observe the serene beauty of Nature.
READ| Important days and dates in January 2023