Exploring Forza Horizon 5’s Jungle Airport is the goal of Expedition Wilds.
In addition to this, there are a number of optional commendations to complete, including discovering the lost notes from the barn find, finding Ramiro’s pilot suit, Ramiro’s pilot helmet, Ramiro’s flight recorder, and discovering the background. Ramiro’s emergency.
Although you’re initially given small hints on what to do, you can complete all five steps in a matter of minutes, and without (too much) driving or searching.
Completing one of the secondary objectives of this expedition will also unlock a specific Barn Find location elsewhere to search.
Once you’re done with this story mission and have enough commendations, learn how to complete side objectives in other expeditions set in the Volcano and Tulum.
Forza Horizon 5 is awesome – Xbox Series X/S hands-on – A DF Direct special
How to Find Lost Notes, Pilot Suit, Flight Recorder, Rainy Day Fund, and Pilot Helmet in Forza Horizon 5
All objectives require you to drive through red boxes within the airport area. You know which one you need to find with the ‘Horizon’ logo on the side. You can see all their locations with the Horizon logos on the map below:
Forza Horizon 5 Jungle Airport Objective Map.
Specifically, you must:
- Discover Lost Barn Find Notes: Of all the crate locations, this is the easiest. From where you start, simply move forward to the hangar in front of you and go through the box. (Completing this unlocks the Jaguar Sport XJR-15 Barn Find location, which is located on the south side of the runway.)
- Find Ramiro’s flight recorder: Just to the south side of the main strip, just north of the center, is a crooked plane with a box on the top wing. Drive around the other side, up the lower wing and across the box.
- Find Ramiro’s pilot suit: On the south side of the main runway, in the northwest, there is a hangar with a box on top of a shipping container. To smash it, go to the northern opening of the hangar, where there is a small plane you can board. Cross the containers to the box.
- Find Ramiro’s Pilot’s Helmet: On the south side of the main strip, to the southeast (overlapping with the location of a barn) is a large hangar with the box on top of several shipping containers. Find the ramp further down in the hangar and the engine. his way from there to the box.
- Discover Ramiro’s emergency fund: On the north side of the runway, to the northeast, there is a box in a shipping container. Drive around the side of the hangar to find a ramp that can take you to the shipping containers. This one is tricky as it’s easy to overshoot from the other side – we recommend speeding towards the ramp and then braking just before you jump so you can brake again and stop when you land.
Welcome to the festival! Check out our list of Hot Wheels cars, Hammer Mountain location, and how to complete the Park Tour challenge pages if you’re enjoying the Hot Wheels DLC. If you’re looking for new vehicles, we’ve got locations to find barns and a list of the best cars in Forza Horizon 5. If you’re just getting started, we can help you early pick Apex, Wilds, or Baja, with Jungle, Volcano, and Tulum coverage, plus how to change the seasons.
With all five objectives accomplished, and the optional location to find the barn to the south, it’s time to move on and complete the mission. Head to the main landing strip to the south and at the end you will find Rami’s car.
Interact with him using the button to complete the second half of the adventure. Enjoy the return trip!