World Red Cross Day 2023: World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day is celebrated annually on May 8 around the world. The day marks the birth anniversary of the founder of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Henry Dunant. The Red Cross is committed to helping those affected by famine, various natural disasters, wars and pandemic diseases. This year World Red Cross Day 2023 will be celebrated with the theme “Everything we do comes from the heart”.
Get to know and educate your friends and family about the event with the set of creative messages, quotes and slogans below.
World Red Cross Day 2023: Messages
- Let’s work together to improve the health and happiness of everyone this World Red Cross Day. Happy International Red Cross Day!
- We have a responsibility to provide health care to all members of our community every day, not just on special occasions. All the best to you today!
- Each person has a responsibility to help others and we must continue to do so to support the Red Cross. On this World Red Cross Day, my best wishes.
- It is our responsibility as human beings to provide our services to those less fortunate. Let’s honor World Red Cross Day by stepping up to help the community in large numbers. Greetings for the day!
- World Red Cross Day serves to remember that we all owe it to the people who gave their lives to help those in need to remember them. Let’s let ourselves be motivated by those helping hands and contribute a little to society.
- Let us come together on Red Cross Day to provide more assistance to people in need by providing our volunteer services as needed.
- We have the power to significantly alter the lives of others in our community with every helping hand. Greetings on World Red Cross Day.
- World Red Cross Day challenges each of us to play our small contributing role in society as responsible members. Do good today, tomorrow and always!
World Red Cross Day 2023: WhatsApp and Facebook Statuses
- Helping others shouldn’t be limited to just one day of the year. Happy International Red Cross and Red Crescent Day!
- Let us pause to show our gratitude to the selfless people who help the victims of various tragedies. Happy Red Cross Day to you and we appreciate you!
- Without humanity, human lives are tasteless ice cream. Happy World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day, then, and let’s show off humanity!
- Take a day to express your gratitude to those who selflessly help victims. Happy International Red Cross and Red Crescent Day!
- Red Cross and Red Crescent Day teaches us how to help those in need and is an opportunity to honor those who do.
- I want to express my gratitude to everyone who strives to improve the lives of others. Happy International Red Cross Day!
- The most inspiring people are those who offer their time to help those in need. Greetings on World Red Cross Day!
- The Red Cross is a ray of hope for millions of people in need and for those who want to help those in need.
World Red Cross Day 2022: slogans and quotes
- El Rojo Needs You, Join Now!
- You are someone’s type 1
- Donate blood and save lives!
- Think safety first!
- Blood is the donation of life!
- 15 minutes can save 3 lives!
- Youth on the move!
- One for all!
World Red Cross Day 2023: famous quotes
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“The end of all knowledge should be service to others.” – Cesar Chavez
“Without service, we would not have a good quality of life. It is important for both the person serving and the recipient. It is the way we ourselves grow and develop.” – Dorothy Height
“Everyone can be great, because everyone can help.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
“There are many wonderful things that will never be done if you don’t do them.” -Charles Gill
“Leadership is service, not position.” -Tim Fargo
“Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will discover that while public service improves lives and the world around you, its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring to your own life.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger
“Being of service to others is what brings true happiness.” – Maria Osmond
“Give your hands to serve and your hearts to love.” – Mother Teresa
“It’s easy to make money. “It is much more difficult to make a difference.” -Tom Brokaw
“The more we give, the more they give to us.” – Wayne W. Dyer
The goal of celebrating World Red Cross Day is to inspire and help those affected by natural disasters, man-made crises, conflicts and other problems. The day is also marked as a shield for people against natural disasters and provides them with knowledge about the skills and strategies necessary for the survival of our generation and the next.
Important days and dates of May 2023