Yesterday’s IPL Match: The 16th edition of the Indian Premier League continues and is turning out to be one of the best in the history of the popular cricket championship. So far, we have seen colossal totals easily chased, low scores easily defended, five consecutive sixes smashed in an over, and we are not even halfway through the tournament.
Yesterday’s IPL match between Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) and Gujarat Titans (GT) brought about more exciting cricket action. LSG and GT clashed in the much-awaited Match 30 of the 2023 IPL on April 22. LSG and GT played at the Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow, offering a somewhat quiet but fascinating game for the fans. Although both played their best, GT beat LSG by 7 runs.
Related: IPL 2023 Points Table
Who won yesterday’s IPL match? LSG vs GT result
- The Gujarat Titans won the toss and captain Hardik Pandya opted to bat first.
- LSG restricted the Gujarat Titans to a somewhat low total of 135 runs on the scoreboard, with a loss of 6 wickets in 20 overs.
- LSG got off to a good start and looked like they had the match in the bag until the GT players made a remarkable comeback.
- LSG lost several wickets in the last few overs and GT won by 7 runs.
Related: Schedule, teams, players, matches, venues, schedules and results of IPL 2023
Who took the most wickets in yesterday’s IPL Match 30, LSG vs GT?
Krunal Pandya, Marcus Stoinis, Noor Ahmad and Mohit Sharma of LSG’s GT took the most wickets (2 each) in yesterday’s IPL match.
Also Check: IPL Purple Cap Winners (2008-2023)
Which batsmen scored the most runs in the LSG vs GT match?
LSG captain KL Rahul scored the most runs in yesterday’s IPL match. The opener recorded an important hit of 68 runs in 61 balls. However, his efforts were in vain.
Also Check: IPL Orange Cap Winners (2008-2023)
Who hit the most sixes in yesterday’s IPL match?
GT’s Hardik Pandya scored the most sixes (4) in yesterday’s IPL clash between LSG and GT.
Related: Most sixes in IPL (2008-2023)
Who was the man of the match for match 30 of IPL 2023 yesterday?
The Man of the Match award for yesterday’s thrilling clash between LSG and GT went to Mohit Sharma (LSG), who took two crucial wickets and conceded just 17 runs in three overs. Other prizes are the following:
- Electric Striker of the Match: Hardik Pandya (GT)
- The decisive factor of the match: Hardik Pandya
- Most Valuable Asset of the Party: Krunal Pandya (LSG)
- 4 on the move: KL Rahul (LSG) – 8 fours
- Beyond the Limits, Top 6: Hardik Pandya (GT) – 92 meters
- Match Capture: Naveen Ul Haq (LSG)
Check out related IPL statistics, records and updates below.