Hariyali Teej 2023: Celebrate the sainthood of Hariyali Teej with the best messages, wishes, quotes and captions given below.
Twinkle Updated: Aug 19 2023 09:18 IST
Happy Hariyali Teej 2023
Happy Teej 2023: Hariyali Teej is an auspicious occasion celebrated by Indian women celebrated all over the world. The day marks the sacred union of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. The women observe a one-day fast and perform some rituals for the welfare of their husbands. This year Hariyali Teej falls on August 19.
Let’s celebrate the holy union day with the most creative wishes, messages, statuses, quotes and more.
Haryali Teej 2023: wishes and messages
- I wish you a brilliant and beautiful Hariyali Teej full of celebrations, enjoyment and happiness. May you enjoy this festival with your loved ones.
- Teej is the celebration of the sacrifices a woman makes for her family out of love. Let us celebrate this special occasion with great zeal and enthusiasm. Warm wishes to Hariyali Teej.
- May you be blessed with the divine light of the Almighty on the auspicious occasion of Teej and may this festive season bring you the best of health and happiness.
- Hariyali Teej celebrations are incomplete without colorful leheriyas, mehendi and swings in this monsoon month. May you be blessed with everything for a perfect Hariyali Teej.
- Women are the epitome of sacrifice and Teej celebrates this inspiring spirit of women who can do anything for their families. May you celebrate a healthy and happy Teej.
- May you and your loved ones receive the choicest blessings of Goddess Teej on the occasion of Hariyali Teej for a happier and healthier life.
- May this Teej bring joy and beautiful dreams to make it a memorable year for you. Wishing you a very happy Hariyali Teej.
- Greetings in Hariyali Teej to you and your loved ones…. May you celebrate this special occasion with fasting and fun.
- May Goddess Teej shower prosperity, health and happiness in your life. I wish you and your family a very happy Hariyali Teej.
- Wishing all the positivity, good health and happiness to this Teej. May this auspicious festival strengthen all your ties and bring goodwill into your life.
Hariyali Teej 2023: WhatsApp and Facebook messages
- This Hariyali Teej, may Mahadev and Parvati Ji destroy all your sorrows and remove all problems. Happy Hariyali Teej.
- May the blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bring happiness, prosperity and love to your life on this auspicious Hariyali Teej.
- I wish you a vibrant and joyous Hariyali Teej, filled with laughter, love and cherished moments with your loved ones.
- As you celebrate the beauty of nature and the bond of marriage, may your life be as colorful and joyous as the Hariyali Teej festivities.
- Discover your hidden strengths and connect with your inner self while meditating. May Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati bless you and her husband with everything you both have wished for. Happy Hariyali Teej.
- On this auspicious occasion of Hariyali Teej, may your relationship be as refreshing as the greenery around you and may your love story continue to flourish.
- May your marriage be blessed with the same dedication and commitment that Goddess Parvati had for Lord Shiva. Happy Hariyali Teej to you and your partner!
- May the changes of joy on Hariyali Teej take you through a journey of happiness, health and prosperity. Have a wonderful celebration!
- Warm wishes to all married women fasting on this auspicious day of Hariyali Teej! May Goddess Parvati accept your fast?
- I hope the deity accepts your prayers and have a very happy and successful Teej full of blessings. May her marriage last long and be filled with joy. Happy Hariyali Teej.
Hariyali Teej 2023: Quotes
- “Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.” –Joyce Brothers
- “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets from her, the more interested he is in her.” – Christie Agatha
- “Of course, get married; if you get a good wife, you will be happy; if you get a bad one, you will become a philosopher.” – Socrates
- “Great marriages are partnerships. It can’t be a great marriage without being a partnership.” –Helen Mirren
- “In terms of my marriage, falling in love with my husband was by far the best thing that has ever happened to me.” -Caroline Kennedy
- “My husband has made me laugh. I dried my tears. He hugged me tight. He saw me succeed. I saw myself fail. He kept me strong. My husband is a promise that I will have a friend forever.” – A stranger
Happy Hariyali Teej 2023!