Happy Bengali New Year or Poila Boishakh 2023: The first day of the Bengali calendar is called Poila Boishakh, often called Bangla Noboborsho. It is observed on April 14 in Bangladesh and April 15 in the Indian states of West Bengal, Tripura, Jharkhand and Assam (Barak Valley), according to the lunisolar calendar. The Bengali business class also begins its fiscal year on this day.
The tradition of Pohela Boishakh dates back to the Muslim community of ancient Dhaka under Mughal rule, as well as Akbar’s declaration of reforms in tax collection. This Bengali era celebration is believed to have started in the year 594 according to the Drikpanchang, and is attributed to King Shoshangko of ancient Bengal.
Tamil New Year 2023: Puthandu, know the meaning and its importance
On the auspicious occasion of Pohela Boishakh, here are some creative wishes and greetings that you can send and share with your friends, family and loved ones.
Bengali New Year 2023: Messages and Wishes from Pohela Boisakh
- Notun din, notun bhor, notun surjo, norun surNotun praner icche gulo mone jagak ashaSobar jibon bhore uthuk norun bhalobasa.
- The month of Pohela Boishakh has begun! Spend the day with the people you love. Turnip Shubho Barsho.
- Let your friends and family experience peace and prosperity as a result of this Poila Baishak.
- Noboborsho Shubho! May Maa Durga grant you success, joy and love this year.
- I send you my sincere greetings for the Bengali New Year as the month of Baisakh approaches. I wish you all the health and joy in the world. To you, Subho Poila Boishak.
- I would like to wish you lots of pleasure and success in this Bengali New Year. I say Subho Poila Boisakh!
- Have a happy and prosperous new year. Turnip Shubho Barsho!
- Health, happiness, serenity and joy in the new year from our family to yours. Congratulations for Poila Boishakh!
- Let’s hope for a nice, calm and healthy future in this Nobo Borsho. Greetings for the Bengali New Year.
- Let us welcome the New Year together with kind hearts and open thoughts. I hope you and your family receive success, happiness and wealth. Greetings Poila Baisakh.
Solar New Year or Mesha Sankranti 2023: Know Importance, Rituals, Remedies and More
Bengali New Year 2023: Pohela Boisakh WhatsApp and Facebook Status
- Sending my best wishes of happiness, love and serenity to this Pohela Boishakh!
- Turnip Shubho Barsho! I wish you a sweet year like rossogolla! Happy Bengali New Year!
- It’s about starting over. Can you reach new heights in life this year? Best regards to Pohela Boisakh!
- I hope you have a successful new year. I hope you are successful and have a prosperous year. Poila Baishak for you.
- Happy Bengali New Year! I wish you all the best opportunities this year.
- I wish you and your family a Happy Bengali New Year.
- happy new year May your tongue be filled with a lot of honey from all the “Rasgullas” and you may never have any problem in life. Saying “Shubho Nobo Borsho!”
- As we move forward, I would like to wish you success in the upcoming Bengali New Year and I hope you succeed in whatever you set your mind to.
- May this new year be exceptional. Let it be an opportunity to add more joy and happiness to your life. May it bring you happiness and prosperity for the rest of your life.
- With your arms wide open and a smile on your face, welcome the New Year. I would like to wish you a happy and prosperous Poila Baisakh.
Happy Baisakhi 2023 – Wishes Images, Photos for Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram Story and Status
Bengali New Year 2023: Motivational Quotes
- “I’m Bengali, I like my rice.” -Sharmila Tagore
- “The clouds come floating into my life, no longer to bring rain or announce storms, but to add color to my evening sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “When a man is in doubt about what to do, he goes wherever he is first called.” – Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
- “Death is not turning off the light; It is only turning off the lamp because dawn has arrived.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Life is not mathematics and human beings are not made to do politics. I want a change in
- current social system and I do not believe in mere party politics.”- Mahasweta Devi
- “The butterfly does not count months but moments, and it has enough time.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “It is very simple to be happy, but it is very difficult to be simple.” -Rabindranath Tagore
- “Patriotism is religion and religion is love for India.” – Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
- “Reach high, because in you there are hidden stars. Dream deeply, for every dream precedes the goal.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “An all-logical mind is like an all-bladed knife. “He makes the hand that uses him bleed.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Woman is the supreme excellence of God’s creation… Woman is light, man is shadow.”- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
This day is celebrated with great fervor by the Bengali population in India, Bangladesh and other countries of the world. people make beautiful Rangolis or AlponasThey clean and decorate their homes, dress in new clothes, visit temples to receive blessings, and do a variety of other beautiful things. Merchants encourage regular customers to share sweets and calendars for a year full of luck and wealth. Businessmen worship Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi.
Poila Boishak-er shubhechha janai!!
Important days and dates in April 2023