The Season of Rising Heroes is the tenth season of the game Pokémon Go.
This season sees the return of Elite Raids in Pokémon Go and brings a new paid long-term research mission to the game. There will also be a variety of events, such as Community Days, to take part in!
Like previous seasons, Season of Rising Heroes sees changes to egg tables, seasonal spawns, and which Pokémon appear in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
In this page:
To view this content, please enable targeting cookies. Manage cookie settings
Watch Guzzlord, one of the Ultra Beasts, fight in Pokémon GoWatch on YouTube
Pokémon Go Season of Rising Heroes End Date: When will the Season of Rising Heroes end?
The Rising Heroes Season has a start time of Wednesday, March 1 at 10 am (local time) and an end date of Thursday, June 1 at 10 am (local time).
Go Battle League Season 14 will run during this period and, as usual, will contain all three leagues and a selection of special cups.
Season of Rising Heroes bonuses in Pokémon Go
There are three bonuses running throughout the Rising Heroes Season in Pokémon Go, and the first sees Pokémon participating in raids remotely and dealing increased damage.
The latter two concern Team Go Rocket, grunts appear more frequently at PokéStops, and all trainers will earn extra Stardust from Team Go Rocket encounters.
Just like last season, several Pokémon are available as Research Breakthrough rewards in the Season of Rising Heroes!
From Wednesday, March 1 to Thursday, June 1, you’ll have a chance to win an encounter with Parasect, Pinsir, Snorlax, Gible, Furfrou, or Goomy by completing a Research Breakthrough.
Season of Rising Heroes roadmap in Pokémon Go
Below is everything we currently know about the roadmap for Rising Heroes Season in Pokémon Go.
While they were released in the final days of the Season of Mythic Wishes, we felt it was important to mention that Gimmighoul and Gholdengo in roaming form are now available in Pokémon Go. These are the first Gen 9 Pokémon to appear in the game, and if you want a chance to add them to your Pokédex, you need to connect Pokémon Go with Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Once the Rising Heroes Season begins properly, you will be able to purchase a Timed Research Mission from the in-game store that will last for the entire season. This quest, called Willow’s Wardrobe, will give you the chance to unlock a new Professor Willow-themed costume and catch a Melmetal that knows Double Iron Bash, a steel-type charged attack.
If you decide to purchase this quest, you will need to complete Willow’s Wardrobe by Thursday, June 1 to unlock all of its rewards.
Elite Raids also return in the Rising Heroes season!
The raids will feature Regieleki and Regidrago, members of the legendary Regi family who were originally introduced in the Pokémon Sword and Shield DLC, The Crown Tundra. Regieleki is an Electric-type Pokémon, while Regidrago is a Dragon-type Pokémon.
Elite Raids will return on Saturday, March 11 and Sunday, April 9. However, as of this writing, we don’t know exactly when raids will be available on these days or if both Regis will be available on both days.
The introduction of Regieleki and Regidrago was hinted at on the official Pokémon Go Twitter.
The first event of Season of Rising Heroes will be the Catch Mastery event, which will take place between 10 am and 8 pm (local time) on Sunday, March 5.
Both Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan will appear more frequently in the wild during this event. You’ll also be able to earn Hitmontop encounters by completing event-exclusive field research tasks, and any 7km eggs collected during the short event will become a Tyrogue. If you have been looking for the shiny forms of these Pokémon, we recommend participating in this event because their shiny chances will increase.
You’ll also earn double XP when you catch a Pokémon using a nice, excellent, excellent, or curveball throw and there will be a timed research mission, which will test your Poké Ball throwing skills, throughout this event.
Below you will find the currently confirmed events for the Rising Heroes Season:
- Catch Mastery Event: Sunday, March 5 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (local time)
- Festival of Colors – Wednesday, March 8 to Tuesday, March 14
- March Community Day: Saturday, March 18, between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (local time). Pokémon unknown at the time of writing this article.
- An Everyday Hero + Team Go Rocket Takeover: Tuesday, March 21 to Wednesday, March 29
- Battle Day: Palmer – Saturday March 25
- First Community Day of April: Saturday, April 15 (Pokémon unknown at the time of writing)
- Second Community Day of April: Saturday, April 29 (Pokémon unknown at the time of writing)
- May Community Day: Thursday, May 25 (Pokémon unknown at time of writing)
Remember: As of this writing, we don’t know which Pokémon will appear in the Community Day events.
Go Battle League Season 14 will also take place during the Rising Heroes Season.
So far the following Pokémon have been confirmed for raids:
- Incarnate Forme Tornadus – Wednesday March 1 to Wednesday March 8
- Ho-Oh – Wednesday, March 8 to Tuesday, March 21
- Thundurus incarnate form: from Tuesday, March 21 to Tuesday, March 28
Meanwhile, the following Mega Evolutions have been confirmed:
- Mega Charizard Y: from Wednesday, March 1 to Wednesday, March 8
- Mega Medicham: from Wednesday, March 8 to Tuesday, March 21
- Mega Venusaur – From Tuesday, March 21 to Tuesday, March 28
- Mega Alakazam: from Tuesday, March 28 to Monday, April 10
Some of the Season of Rising Heroes highlights have also been confirmed:
- Eevee and Double Transfer Candy – Tuesday March 7
- Rowlett and Double Evolution XP – Tuesday March 14
- Litten and Double Catch Stardust – Tuesday March 21
- Popplio and Double Catch XP: Tuesday, March 28
In the Rising Heroes Season, all Pokémon also gain size XXS and XXL. There will be a selection of new season-themed stickers available in the in-game store, spinning PokéStops, or opening gifts!
Finally, the Season of Rising Heroes teaser video on the official Pokémon Go Twitter ends with a shot of a falling tree. I wonder what Pokémon cut it…
Pokémon in the Season of Rising Heroes hemisphere, seasonal and biome generation changes
The Season of Rising Heroes celebrates changes to Pokémon that appear in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere, including creatures that appear in Pokémon Go biomes:
|Beaches and water
It will also include changes to several egg groups, but it should be noted that the lists below do not show the complete list of Pokémon for each egg group during the Rising Heroes Season:
|5K Adventure Sync
|10K Adventure Sync
|Hisuian GrowlitheHisuian VoltorbHisuian QwilfishHisuian Sneasel
The Season of Adventure Abundance is here! Its first event is A Paldean Adventure, which sees the true launch of Gen 9 and the special research mission A Paldean Adventure. You can also work on the Timed Investigation: Master Ball mission and compete in Go Battle League. Be sure to compete in Shadow Raids, complete routes, use Daily Adventure Incense for a chance to encounter Galarian Articuno, Galarian Zapdos, and Galarian Moltres. This incense can also give you encounters with other rare Pokémon in Pokémon Go.
What are seasons in Pokémon Go?
Originally introduced in December 2021, Seasons are in-game periods (three months long) that tie together various events with a theme and add a selection of new features and quality of life changes to Pokémon Go.
- Changes to the way Pokémon appear from season to season, which may cause some creatures to appear more regularly or become rarer in the wild for limited periods of time.
- Changes to the egg pool and raids.
- Spawning specific to the northern and southern hemispheres, coinciding with real-world seasons.
- Highlights specific Mega Evolutions, giving them a power boost throughout the season.
- Changes to Deerling forms.
- A new season of Go Battle League, which will have the same duration as those seasons.
- XP boosts by completing specific activities, like five-star raids, for example.
- Introduce other general improvements in the quality of life.
- A variety of events in the game.
- New Pokémon.
If you want to check out some of the past seasons of Pokémon Go, visit our seasons in the Season of Mythical Wishes and the Season of Light.
I hope you enjoy Rising Heroes Season!
To view this content, please enable targeting cookies. Manage cookie settings