Anger is a normal part of life. Everyone gets angry sometimes. It is a natural emotion that can be controlled.
But if you let your anger control you, you could hurt someone else or even yourself. That is why it is important to learn to deal with anger in a positive way.
But how well do you control your anger?
Do you let yourself explode in certain situations? Or do you keep things to yourself and explode later?
This multidimensional personality/anger psychology test is designed to help you determine your level of anger control. Try this and see for yourself how easily you get angry.
How angry are you? Take a pen or pencil and write down the options that you think are most applicable to you. For example, 1a, 2c, 3b.
1. How would you react if someone said something negative about you?
to. Very angry
b. A little angry
C. Not angry
2. If you are angry with someone, do you take your anger out on that person or on someone else?
to. Someone else
b. That person
3. How often do you get angry when someone disagrees with you?
4. How often do you seem to act polite when you are angry?
5. When someone makes you angry, do you try to get back at them?
6. Do you feel guilt on your conscience after an outburst of anger?
7. Will your friends/family describe you as someone who tends to get angry easily? (Ask someone close to you for help with this question.)
8. Do you tend to get angry for a long period of time?
9. Do you think you get angrier than most people?
10. How often do you get so angry that you feel like you are going to lose control?
A. If you have chosen option ‘a’ for most questions, then you tend to get angrier than most.
-> You are more susceptible to getting angry than the average person. Even a small annoyance or provocation can make you angry. If you are too proud, you may quickly become upset or angry with people who disagree with you. People who get angry easily also run the risk of damaging their physical and mental health. However, being upset or angry at all times can damage your self-esteem and make you look ridiculous. You can get into a lot of trouble if you have a bad character. You must learn to calm down and realize that anger is a secondary emotion that can be controlled.
B. If you have chosen option ‘b’ for most of the questions, then you walk a fine line between anger and calm.
-> Occasionally you lose control of your temper and when you do you are able to control it. Maybe there are some circumstances that really irritate you and make you angry. We all have those days where we are angry for no particular reason, those apply to you too. However, in any case, you generally seem to control your emotions. However, you may want to stay away from people who annoy you or make you angry for no reason.
C. If you have chosen option ‘c’ for most of the questions, then you are calm as a cucumber.
-> Your outlook on life is calm, serene and carefree. You are more carefree than moody and desperate. You never seek revenge on anyone, even when they deserve it. You do not lose your composure and try to maintain it even in circumstances that require anger or retaliation. Your ability to control your anger is a great strength that also helps you in the long run, as long as you express it in a healthy way and don’t keep everything to yourself. Good job!
However, one important thing to remember is that online personality tests are sometimes not 100% accurate. So, if you don’t get the desired results, don’t get discouraged. One test cannot measure the multitude of human emotions and desires.