Happy New Year 2023: It’s time to say goodbye to 2022 and look forward to new hopes, perspectives and dreams. We hope that next year will be better than this one. Keeping that hope, we bring you some wishes, messages, quotes, etc. so you can share them with friends, family, etc.
Start over, make different decisions and do things differently. Happy New Year 2021!
Happy New Year 2023: Quotes
1. “Because last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” – TS Eliot, Four Quartets
2. “Always keep in mind that your own resolve to succeed is more important than any other.” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “If you asked me for my New Year’s resolution, it would be to know who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
4. “Good resolutions are simply checks that men write on a bank where they have no account.” – Oscar Wilde
5. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
6. “The regrets of each year are envelopes in which are found messages of hope for the New Year.” -John R. Dallas Jr.
7. “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for each other as members of humanity, in the best sense of the word.” – Goran Persson
8. “Write it in your heart that every day is the best day of the year.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Don’t wait until conditions are perfect to start. The beginning makes perfect conditions.” -Alan Cohen
10. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “One thing that happens when we look too often at the past is that we can turn around and discover that the future is over.” -Michael Cibeuko
12. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
13. “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be happier.’ -Alfred Tennyson
14. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We ourselves are going to put words to them. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
15. “The goal of a new year is not that we have a new year. “It’s just that we should have a new soul.” -G.K. Chesterton
How is the New Year celebrated around the world?
Happy New Year 2023: Wishes and Messages
1. May this New Year bring real change in you, not a recurrence of old habits in a new package. Happy new year!
2. May the new year be full of clarity and hope so that darkness and sadness move away from you. Happy new year!
3. Happy New Year. Here is a New Year wish from someone who is adorable, handsome and intelligent and wants to see you smiling always.
4. Life is the most interesting thing that can happen to you. Celebrate every day to the fullest!
5. I wish you and your family a safe, healthy and prosperous new year!
6. May you fill your New Year with new adventures, achievements and learnings!
7. May God wash away all the pains and shower you with the best blessings! Happy new year!
8. May the Lord shower you with blessings as you enter the New Year 2021!
9. Many people look forward to the New Year to start over with old habits.
10. A New Year is the opportunity to start over with a clean slate. Too bad my credit card doesn’t start over from scratch.
11. A New Year is like a blank book and the pen is in your hands. It’s your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy new year.
12. As the New Year dawns, I hope it is full of promises of a better tomorrow. Happy new year!
13. No one can go back in time to change what happened, so work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future. Happy new year!
14. The New Year has given us another opportunity to set things right and open a new chapter in our lives. Happy new year!
15. Don’t think about the past. Think about the present and hope for the future. Happy new year 2021.
16. Expect only happiness and prosperity for yourself and your family. Happy new year 2021.
17. I wish you all the success this year. I hope joy and success follow you in all walks of life. Happy New Year 2021!
18. Your success and happiness are in you. Resolve to keep yourself happy, and you and your joy will form an invincible host against difficulties. Happy new year!
19. May your days be painted with gold. May your life be full of diamonds. May the stars shine brightly in your world. Have a fun-filled year. Happy new year!
20. May all your problems last as long as your New Year’s resolutions. Happy new year!
21. May the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest aspirations. Happy new year!
22. In this new year, I wish you a magnificent January, a dazzling February, a calm march, an April without anxiety, a sensational May and a joy that lasts from June to November, and then ends with an optimistic December.
23. May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and many new inspirations to your life. Wishing you a year full of happiness.
24. I wish you all the joy of the season. Have a happy new year!
25. On the path to success the rule is to always look forward. May you reach your destination and may your trip be wonderful. Happy new year.
Happy New Year 2023: poems
Eliminates old headaches. Learn from our mistakes. Another year has finally ended. Wake up a new dawn.
Let out the old year. Welcome the new one. Bury the bad things of the past as a new year begins.
Make your New Year wishes as simple as you can.Pray for peace and love,Not for wealth or fame.
Pray for health and happiness. Pray for your neighbor. Pray for everyone you love. Pray for those who have lost their way.
When midnight strikes, we leave the old and embrace the new. I wish for the things you want for yourself and for God’s love to remain with you.By John P. Read
My Happy New Year wishes to you is the best year yet, a year when life is peaceful and what you want, you get.
A year in which you will cherish the memories of the past year and live your life each new day, full of bright expectations.
I wish you a holiday full of happiness; and when you finish, I wish you a happy new year and many more.By Joanna Fuchs
A new year! A clean slate on which to write our hopes and dreams. This year:
Less time and energy on things; More time and energy in people. All of life’s best rewards, the deepest and finest feelings, the greatest satisfaction, come from people, people like you. Happy new year!By Joanna Fuchs
If it didn’t bring you joy, leave it behind. Let’s welcome the New Year with good things in mind. Let’s leave every bad memory that brought pain and pain. And let’s turn a new page with the smell of the new rain. Let’s forget the mistakes of the past and make amends this year. We send you these greetings to bring you hope. and encourage you Happy New Year!
Happiness depends on more than years. All of one’s moments gather in a wave that passes in a wave of tears, Passions too immense to name or save. Yet the New Year is a crest to sing about, Now suspended between the future and the past. Each one awaits the course that destiny brings, winds that never touch the things that last. The years twist and turn with hypnotic grace even as the depths of life remain still. Although up above one cannot silence one’s face, remember that down below the divers will.By Nicolas Gordon
Important days and dates in January 2023