Finding Fortnite playfield locations is one of Fortnite’s many weekly challenges.
Completing the goal scoring objective on different fields will give you additional XP to help you earn many Season 4 rewards. Please note that you will need to have a Battle Pass in order to take on this challenge.
If you’re just getting started, our Fortnite Battle Royale tips and tricks can give you some helpful hints.
Please note that this particular challenge can no longer be completed. What’s new? Chapter 4 Season 2 has arrived! New additions include Grind Rails and Kinetic Blades, along with the new Battle Pass, character collection, and Eren Jaeger skin. It’s a good idea to know how to get XP quickly in Fortnite.
How does scoring a goal on different fields work?
For the week 7 challenges, you have the following task:
- Score a goal on different fields (5 total, 5 Battle Stars)
Another one on the list includes finding the Pleasant Park treasure map location.
On the other side of the map there are soccer (or if you prefer, soccer) fields, with goals and a soccer ball. Running towards the ball will kick it down the field and once it is in the goal you will score.
To recognize your success, confetti will rain down, which means you’ve scored a goal. From there, it’s time to find the others you need until you have a complete set.
The goal is to do this on five unique fields on the map. The question is: where are they?
Some veteran players will already know it, from the pristine field of Pleasant Park to the covered field west of Tilted Towers. There is also a newly added stadium in the northwest corner of the map.
However, others are a little more hidden. Fortnite has added “makeshift” objective fields all over the map: in parking lots, under giant screens, and between shipping containers.
If you see a soccer ball on the map, there are probably two goals nearby that you can kick it to. They’re cleverly hidden and luckily we have drop locations to help you locate them.
Fortnite Field Locations: Where to Score a Goal on Different Fields
Some shots are harder to spot than others, since the goals are not traditional posts or nets that you can instantly recognize.
You’ll need to find a total of five fields on the map to score goals, but fortunately, there are more than you need to complete the challenge.
1) West of Tilted Towers is an indoor soccer field in an unnamed location. The stadium is huge and you won’t miss it from the air. You can access it from the roof or through one of the doors at each end.
2) Pleasant Park has a large soccer field on the south side. If you fly from above, you can’t miss it.
3) Southwest of Junkyard Junction is a newly built stadium. Land in the middle of the field to find the ball and kick it towards one of the goals.
4) The container yard west of Lonely Lodge has a makeshift terrain. If you head to the southeast corner, there is a paved lot south of the ramp leading into the complex.
In this corner there are two containers with faces on top, which are actually goals. Find the ball in the middle and take it towards one of the containers to score.
5) In Fatal Fields, look for the largest plot on the east side of the area. It’s surrounded by corners and filled with scarecrows, and at each end there are a series of goals that you can score with.
6) Head to the Flush Factory and to the northwest there is a parking lot with goal bathrooms. Kick the ball between them to score.
7) Go to Risky Reels and locate the giant screen in the south of the area. Go just below, on both sides of the screen on the ground there are goals through which you can kick the ball.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 is here! To help you get started with this heist-themed season, we have guides on how to alert a security camera, protect data from Forecast Towers, and destroy weakened security walls or doors. There’s also a new Victory Umbrella! In the meantime, learn what the best weapons are, the current boosts, how to get XP quickly, how to use the best PC builds, and earn a crown of victory.
As with other challenges, you must complete them while playing matches (you cannot enter the map without other players), so you will have to avoid combat encounters while trying to find each location.
As you can imagine, during Week 7 expect to meet other players who will also attempt this challenge. If you’re struggling, save it for a later week or try a different game mode, like 50v50, where you’re less likely to face competition.
When you’re done, there will be plenty more Fortnite challenges to complete, including this week’s Pleasant Park treasure map location.