Disney Dreamlight Valley is a life simulation adventure game based on the many House of Mouse properties.
Coming in early access this week, by purchasing one of the three editions or having an Xbox Game Pass subscription, Disney Dreamlight Valley lets you team up with Disney and Pixar characters to help free the inhabitants of the titular Dreamlight Valley.
To make sure you play as soon as possible in your time zone, you’ll find all the Disney Dreamlight Valley release times, as well as an idea of what to expect in Early Access.
In this page:
Disney Dreamlight Valley UK Release Time/BST, CEST, EDT, PDT
Disney Dreamlight Valley has an Early Access release date of Tuesday, September 6 at the following release times:
- United Kingdom: 2:00 p.m. (BST)
- Europe: 3:00 p.m. (CEST)
- US East Coast: 9 pm (EDT)
- US West Coast: 6 am (PDT)
- Australian East Coast: 11pm (AEST)
The launch is the same on all platforms: PC (whether Steam, Epic or Microsoft stores), Xbox (including Game Pass), Switch and PlayStation. Meanwhile, Mac is still “coming soon.”
Although Disney Dreamlight Valley can be played offline, a connection is required to activate and update the game; So, as with all releases, watch out for potential server issues as everyone tries to start playing on day one.
While you wait for the release, on PC you can now download a free character creator and start creating your own custom character now.
“Of course, the whole world feels a bit Disney, though that at least provides consistency with the game world. Don’t expect to create weird and wonderful creatures and abominations in this,” Ed explained in our hands-on preview of the game. creator.
“If nothing else, the representation here shows that anyone can become a Disney prince or princess, but not an evil witch, as much as I would love to be Ursula.”
What is included in early access to Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Disney Dreamlight Valley will be free to play in 2023, but if you want to start playing now, you can purchase one of the three editions starting September 6.
Early Access includes:
- More than 30 hours of story to complete, according to the developer, as well as “narrative arcs focused on individual characters” that bring the game time to more than 70 hours.
- Eight biomes, each with secrets and materials to help you craft, garden, mine, and cook.
- More than 1,000 pieces of furniture and decoration.
- The first ‘Star Path’, which is the equivalent of a Battle Pass, offering exclusive cosmetic items to unlock.
Finally, you should know that playing during the first week will give you access to two in-game rewards:
See you in Dreamlight Valley!
To view this content, please enable targeting cookies. Manage cookie settings